Sunday, September 16, 2012

When will the temperature "Fall"

The calendar says it is almost Fall, but the temperatures in Southern California are hot, hot, hot.  And, that is how it always goes around here this time of year. It is difficult to switch gears and 
think about autumn decorating when the beach is still the only place to be. 

In San Diego autumn arrives late, but it is still my favorite season. When it finally arrives, 
I will put away the seashells and get out the pine cones. 
My favorite fall decoration
Last fall I put together this basket with a great piece of wood from the pile out back. 
I loved it and kept it out until spring. 

Sometimes I find a curvy piece of wood in the pile - doesn't happen too often


I'm looking forward to putting it together again and adding some new pine cones.  

The wood fit nicely around the basket handles and I attached it with twine.







No comments:

Post a Comment